I've linked up with The Mommyhood Chronicles for Saturday's Top Five Laughs. Here they are in no particular order:
- My eight month old, Em, can't decide what's more fun - blowing bubbles with her snot (she has a cold) or blowing raspberries. Sometimes we get the joy of witnessing both at the same time. Hilarious but messy. Thank goodness I'm prepared with Kleenex boxes in every room!
- When I asked M, my two year old, what we should get Daddy for his birthday, she said, "A bunny rabbit.... or how 'bout a kitty cat? Kitty cats are funny. Or shoes. Daddy likes shoes." I'll know who to blame if I get a furball on my birthday.
- My kidless friends think I have a lot of free time because I don't have a full-time job. What a joke that is! If they had a full 24 hours in my life, or any mom's life for that matter, they would understand why I'm too tired to go out at night. You can't clock out at 5:00, you're on call all night long.
- I've never been one to name my cars, but lately, my car is known as The Rolling Garbage Can. With a name that good, why clean the car?
- M was on the potty when my husband got out of the shower. She looked at his penis and gravely asked, "What happened?"
What's the funniest thing your kid's said or done lately?