It's 6 AM and I've been awake since 3:45 AM... in this moment, there wouldn't seem to be a lot to be thankful for, but I am...
- in a big, warm house (it's 1 C outside tonight!) on a comfy couch (K didn't banish me from the bed, I needed to get away from his loud-not snoring-breathing);
- drinking a glass of clean, cool water (too early for coffee or something stronger);
- not hungry in the least (well, I could eat but I don't need to.. damn, now I want a snack);
- as far as I know, healthy (but given the last comment, I could have worms!);
- not worried if my husband is up to no good because he's in our bed (he's not a man-whore, I just thought that was funny);
- not up because my kids are screaming (no explanation needed); and best of all,
- so madly in love with my husband and kids, it's crazy (<3 x 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000).